Forsight Management Consulting was founded in 2002 by Rory Simpson with the vision of using his many years experience as a Managing Director in Unilever to help Business Owners & Executives Survive & Thrive.
After several years of Business Advising, Rory realised that Professional Executive Coaching and Mentoring were powerful means of mobilising change and action within people and businesses.
In 2005 Rory formed a partnership with CMT Mentors International, founded by Carl Gould & Dr. Denis Hocker, based in Riverdale, New Jersey, USA.
CMT International is the largest Business Mentoring and Executive Coaching group in the world, with 90 independently owned & operated offices worldwide.
By 2008 Rory had formed a team of CMT Accredited Mentors & Executive Coaches in South Africa and can offer the full range of CMT Diagnostic tools and Systems to clients nationally.
The founding principles of the CMT approach are:
- The personality of a business will mirror the personality of the owner or executive.
- While no one person is all things to all people; the business MUST be all things to all of its customers or you risk losing them to your competition.
- This is the single-most influential factor in the success of your business.
- Understanding your personality and how it impacts your business will give you great insight as to where to place your focus at any given time.
- Survival in today’s economic climate requires you to develop strategies for up-markets, down-markets and sideways-trending market conditions.
- There are patterns to success & failure. CMT’s technology and research has identified the 7 Stages of Business success
- CMT’s 7 Stage Model has been designed to leverage the strategies of successful companies around the globe.
The 7 Stages of Business Success is a roadmap for any entrepreneur or executive to reach his or her ultimate destination. These results are achieved through a combination of:
- Personal diagnostic assessments supported by Executive Coaching & Mentoring by executives who have "been there".
- Business diagnostic assessment of both the hard (Facts & Figures) and soft (People) dimensions of the business supported by Business Consulting.